Monday

My New Blog!

I know, I know what your thinking...she barely updates her other blog! =) I am REALLY going to try and be better about that I promise! This blog is for my paintings, collages and sewing creations-yes, I said it-sewing! Ahhhhh...I am still learning, he he!
I have been painting for a few years now-no classes, no formal training, just me and my imagination which does prove to be difficult at times because my mind has something fantastic dreamed up, and then just mush gets splattered all over a perfectly good canvas!
I will be adding a bunch of new goodies and creations to my Etsy store this week as well so please stop by and say hi to me...please, no really...please! =)
Have a wonderful evening!
Joanna
xoxo

5 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

YAY~ there you are!!!!!!!!

So happy to hear from you!!! YOur new blog is fantastic, and I'm amazed at your talent!!!!!!

You are a super~star!!!!!!~


Enjoy your day dear!

Lisa said...

Looking forward to your new blog!!

Sage Moonstone said...

Hi!! Love your Latest!!

Hugs
Sage

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

The banner is lovely and I can't wait to see what you put here.

xo Rella

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

I forgot to mention how beautiful this painting is.......she is a gentle and loving spirit.

xo Rella