Monday

Gifts For Spirit

Good morning everyone and Happy Monday! I hope you all had a beautiful weekend! I have been working alot on getting my Reiki site up to date this weekend and I started to add small handmade gifts and gemstones to the site as well. It was just not working mainly because of the Paypal setup I have with that site. 95% of the items I sell on my Reiki site I dont charge shipping for so I just could not get it to work correctly to have the few items I was going to sell on there charge a shipping cost. So I just opened up a new little Etsy Boutique for just those handmade items. I will also be offering Gift Certificates there to use between my website and Etsy Boutique. Please stop by and let me know what you think: Earth & Sky Boutique. I only have a couple items up so far but plan to offer some of my Healing Mandalas and some of my other artwork as well in the near future.

I painted the one above over the weekend, it is called "Inner Harmony"
Enjoy and have a beautiful day!
xoxo,
Joanna

2 comments:

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Gosh....it's almost time for you to leave for your wonderful trip. I wish you a blessed and joyful journey. I hope you got my least e-mail, Sweet Pea....ohhhh and I shopped in your boutique!! I think that was a couple of weeks ago so you might want to check on that in case you were not notified by Etsy or Paypal.

And since you will be away on your special birthday......let's get together when you get back and celebrate our Scorpio Sisterhood!!

xoxox Rella

HeArt Collective said...

the mandala is gorgeous!
xoxo
jul