Friday

Something to Crow About...

When I started this new blog, my vision was to have it be the more personal side of who I am because I feel like, as much as I love my other blog, An Altered Fairy Tale, it is just my creations, and I dont really say much about my day to day stuff or my life. I get emails every once in a while asking about ME-things like "I love your work, but I would love to know more about you too"! Or friends that know me ask me why I am so reserved on my blog when in actuality I am a spaz and a little girl stuck in a 35 year old body! I embrace my inner Nerd! =)

So anyways, I am trying to make this blog more personal-I am happy if you read it and get a laugh or two-maybe even a tear or two, as life always has it's moments, but most of all, it is just - me - the one who loves to sing in the car only when alone, who still watches Saturday morning cartoons-okay I watch cartoons WAY more than I should, who married her Prince Charming, who can be really stubborn but is still trying to work on that, could spend all day watching Kung Fu movies (I am a huge Jackie Chan Fan!!), who was in the Air Force for four years, who believes her main purpose here is to help others in any way she can, who is on an amazing Spiritual journey that I hope never ends, who has an absolute love for Ravens and Crows , and speaking of Crows...

Tomorrow will be exactly 1 month until my birthday and I am so excited because we will be in Ireland at that time! I saw a commercial today talking about some new beauty cream that is supposed to get rid of Crows Feet. I have them, quite a few actually- I laughed to myself thinking how I really dont mind them-I smile and laugh ALOT-I have those Irish Eyes Are Smiling thing going on!

You know what....I like crows feet, because I like crows!

And on those words, I bid you all a good night!
xoxo
Joanna

3 comments:

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

The most wonderful thing about visiting you on either blog is that having met you, I KNOW what a sincere and spiritual soul you are, and I feel it's a lovely connection to just come and visit. When, exactly, do you leave for Ireland?

Sending love ~ Rella xox

aN aLteReD fAirY taLe said...

I feel the same about you my dear friend Rella! Your Soul emanates kindness and love and those are the kind of people we can only be lucky enough to surround ourselves with. We leave for Ireland on 7 November.
xoxo
Joanna

lulunastamps said...

I love you new blog! I am adding it to my blogspot's inspiration list - ♥ have a lovely time on the Emerald Isle....