Thursday

The Mythcraft Zine Volume 1

I have been working away on the first volume of my Zine - Mythcraft and thought I would share some of the progress. I am starting to be able to set the sections up in a sort of assembly line production. I hope you all really enjoy them-each one of them will be a one of a kind limited edition and I will be making 11 of them. One original I will keep and one will be offered in a Blog giveaway I will be having the first week of February! Every page is hand painted and will have beautiful quotes, affirmations, artwork, and workshops to stir the creative Soul! There are wonderful sewn in pockets, little envelopes, hang tags, handmade papers, just something to delight the eyes and mind as well as have a wonderful textural workbook. The goal is still to have them all completed and posted in my Etsy store by the end of January. (I think I can, I think I can!) The front covers are hand painted around the edges but the central image is a print. I just knew I would have a pile of messed up papers on my floor of all the screwups I would have on getting the stamp images to come out just right! I used my old printer blocks to spell out Mythcraft and then I found this beautiful and amazing old textile stamp design from Nepal, I knew it had to go on the cover! Have a beautiful evening my dear friends!
Joanna

15 comments:

Cyberdelia said...

Joanna, I can't believe I found your blog again the way that I did! This is Sara, who received a Brigid's Flame Reiki attunement from you last year. :-) I'd seen that your old blog was gone, and lamented that fact. Then life happened and I was away from my own blogs for awhile...I am coming back to them now (avidity.net and thewildgoddess.net) and am immersing myself in creativity, art, and Goddess while navigating some difficult personal times. I've been surfing art blogs...joining challenges, planning projects...and adding links to my main blog. Just tonight, I added Earth and Sky Spirit Reiki to my links...and then followed some other links and ended up surfed to this blog, and realized it was *you*! Everything circles around and back again. :) I can't wait to participate in your upcoming projects. :)

Lisa said...

I can't wait to see them! I am so inspired by your artwork!

Shell said...

Your Zine looks and sounds like it will be beautiful.

Melissa said...

What an awesome project! It's looking gorgeous. I applaud you for all of your hard work! YAY YOU!

~Magick~
Melissa

Tammie Lee said...

This looks like a wonderful art of love. Wishing you the best and looking forward to seeing it's beauty unfold.

Sage Moonstone said...

It sounds Enchanting... I can't wait to see them!

Hugs~
Sage

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Hello my dear faerie friend......I was thinking of you today and wanted to stop by and send some love.

xo Rella

Ali said...

your zine lloks fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished creations!

Dream With the Fishes said...

I'm excited to see the finished product! The individual sections already look so enticing! I always love your color choices, so tranquil, dreamy, healing.

Shannon said...

Oooh another blog by you :0) I am currently following your Altered Faery Tale blog and noticed you also have this one. Love the new zine and look forward to it's grande debut. Your Classes look wonderful as well, and I could really use a treasure box for my little Faery gifts ;) Perhaps it is not too late to make one. Thanks so much for sharing your talent with all of us.
Many Blessings,
Shannon

Sandi said...

Can't wait to see these finished Zines. Love your work.
VictorianGypsy

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Hi Sweet Pea.....I have been doing really well this week. Thank you so much for for the healing energy sent my way last Saturday. I am so grateful.

Much love to you my friend.
xo Rella

Lola Enchanted said...

Wow congrats on starting your very own Zine! I always imagine those are a TON of work!!!! Yours is looking just lovely! But, then again, everything you do is just lovely!!!!!!
Just like you!!!!

Hope you had a great weekend!

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

莫文蔚Karen said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色