Saturday

Tonight's Ceremony

Hello everyone, I am so amazed and extremely happy for the emails that have been coming in from ALL OVER to be included in this burning bowl ceremony! Some of you have been as far as Japan, Germany, Russia, London! WOW! I am so happy that so many of you felt comfortable enough to take the time to take that step and release these things that hold you back from being the beautiful person you already are! I am humbled and grateful...thank you!! There is still a few more hours left and I am open to anyone still wanting to participate.
I have everything all prepared, everything is written on small pieces of paper, to top it off, it is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Phoenix and I found it very appropriate that tonight will be one of the largest full moons of the year-A Wolf Moon no less!

Everybody Howl at the Moon Tonight, Howl at anything that keeps you from realizing your dreams and full potential!

Remember...DONT LOOK BACK-MOVE FORWARD FROM THIS MOMENT ON!

With love and healing light, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart and wish you peace in your minds and hearts from this day forth!

Joanna

1 comment:

Tammie Lee said...

Ah, you are a wonderful inspiration. I will enjoy the full moon in a new way this day and evening from reading your post. I do believe our moon will be above wintery clouds, still her presence is dear and celebrated.