Tuesday

Where Has the Time Gone??

Hello dear friends, I am very sorry for the delay in posting!! I have been a busy girl for the last few weeks, in the middle of that I got a horrible flu bug that just zapped all of my energy! Then I was working on a new project PLUS trying to finish up my new Zine-Mythcraft! I am sorry to say that it is looking more like closer to the end of February when they will be done. I am really liking the way they are coming out though and I just love how when you have an idea in your head and the Universe decides to take you down a completely different path! Hey-I am just along for the ride! I also have a wonderful picture to share with you of another beautiful artists Spirit Journeys workshop #2 creation! I posted the picture and a link to her blog as well below (scroll down to see it). If anyone else has had time to create their project please let me know so that I can give you props! I know we are all very busy, but one of my whole points of starting Spirit Journey Workshops was to give you that permission slip to create and play! I am giving you a quick sneak peak of the project I just finished and will have more pictures with details by the end of this week. Here is a hint: it is a very special journal that is close to my heart! Sending love to all of you,
xoxo,
Joanna

6 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

Its very pretty.

Pamela said...

Joanna,

I'm so sorry you were hit with the flu and hope you're feeling better. It seems it's everywhere as I've been sick this last week, too.

Mythcraft looks to be amazing! Your talent and creativity are such an inspiration!

Sage Moonstone said...

I hope you're feeling better soon!

Hugs ~
Sage

Cyberdelia said...

Hi Joanna! Can't wait to see the Zine! Sorry you got sick and hope you're feeling better. I'm coming to Sedona next weekend; I'd love to say hi! And I just might be ready for a new Reiki attunement, too! :-)

Hibiscus Moon said...

You’ve been tagged. I just linked your blog to my Nightstand Tag post. Please take a look so you know what to do next. 

Dream With the Fishes said...

Hi Joanna, I hope you're feeling all better! The zine is looking gorgeous! I'm bummed about not getting to participate in this past Creative Workshop and I'm hoping to do so on your next one. Lots of love to you!