Wednesday

Mythcraft Musings...

Hello everyone, I dont know really where to start this post and I have been putting it off for a few weeks now just because I feel like there is enough going on for everyone out there already! I just returned this weekend from visiting my brother in San Diego, we found out a few weeks ago he has MS. It has hit him pretty hard and of course the entire family, especially his wife as they just had a sweet baby boy last October. I went out to give Brian a Reiki treatment as well as attune my Mother and my brother's wife to Reiki 1 & 2, so that they could in turn help Brian as well. I tell all of you this not to bring anyone down or make anyone feel bad, but because it is how we deal with these situations throughout our lives that shapes and molds who we are as individuals. I say this because I feel like there are so many internal struggles going on with so many of us that it is difficult to stay afloat. I dont know about all of you, but between the media, news, friends, internet and all the other various outlets for doom and gloom, it had been getting a little difficult to stay positive! When all around you is nothing but negative energy and "the sky is falling" outlooks, it makes it difficult to be that light in the darkness that you want to be.

I finally had to say enough is enough! When I allowed the negativity to get to me, I only brought more of it to me, I had this week where it was like this black cloud was following me, I lacked energy, I was not creating anything, I was basically having a pity party for a table of one-Me! By nature, I am not that way, I am generally a very happy and positive person, when someone first meets me I often get the "Are you always this happy?" question! It is not a matter of always being happy-it is a matter of CHOOSING to be. Of course I have my good and bad days, we all do, but like attracts like, that goes for everything within our lives. So in saying all of that, I chose to dive into the light of creativity. It is my touchstone, the gift that shapes and molds who I am, allowing me to enter that place of pure peace and love. I found my gratitude there as well and I hold to that with every fiber of who I am, I am thankful for the blessings I do have in my life and I dont want to take anything for granted. Find your touchstone-find your peace and your sacred space-we will all get through this storm together, maybe a little battered and bruised, but stronger and wiser for it too!

I also wanted to share with all of you that the Mythcraft Zine Volume 1 is now complete and in my Etsy store. That has been a true labor of love for me getting it finished but I am pleased with the way it turned out and I hope you all enjoy it as well! Some of you have already found my new blog Celtic Mythcraft that is connected to this one, if not, I would love for you to stop by and visit! It is my new turning point, or my new evolution of myself as an artisit. Like the seasons, I enjoy allowing time and experiences to shape and mold who I am as an artist. I enjoy challenging myself and my imagination! I hope you enjoy it, I wont say much, you will just have to visit the blog! =) My hope is that the creations will speak to you on a deep spiritual level and resonate within you a feeling of hope and healing.

Have a beautiful day everyone!
With love and gratitude.
Joanna

8 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. Your family is very lucky to have you go there and care for them the way that you can.

Stay positive and turn off the media/news whenever they get discouraging.

I will go check your other new blog.

Lisa said...

I, too, am sorry to hear about your brother. Attuning your family to Reiki was a very wise thing to do. You empowered them. It does seem like everything is... for lack of a better word, off. Thank you for your words of wisdom and encouragement! Finding the light in dark times is a gift.

Pamela said...

I am so sorry to hear about your brother. He is blessed to have you in his life. My positive thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Thank you for addressing all of the negativity going around and how we're all feeling it. I've felt especially worried this last week about my job, even though there are no signs that I will lose it. It's just all the craziness going around that has gotten to me. It is refreshing and encouraging to hear your positive words.

I'm following you at your new blog. I'm excited to witness the amazing things you'll do with it!

Sage Moonstone said...

Joanna.. I'm so sorry. I wish only the best for your brother and his family.

I believe people can find health through food and nutrition, I'd be more than happy to send you the information I have here on MS and some foods & supplements that are helpful for the condition.. if you like?

And anytime you need extra light or energy.. I'm just an email away and I'm always happy to help!

Light & Love~
Sage

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello! I just stopped by to say hello and ask how your doing!
I'm very sad to hear about your brother. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers!! Hope your doing well!!!


Enjoy your evening my dear!

Dream With the Fishes said...

I continue to send my prayers and best wishes for your brother and your family and yourself. I think it's great that you were able to initiate your mom and sister-in-law into Reiki so that they may also help him. It's a real blessing.

Right on about the importance of choosing to find a touchstone and staying grateful and positive, especially when things seem so dark and heavy! A tough thing, but really essential.

Love your Mythcraft work!!

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色,性愛

莫文蔚Karen said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色