Sunday

New Blog Look!

Good evening everyone, today I felt very creative as I had just recently painted some new pictures and thought I would update my blog with a fun new look. Before I started the new artwork I had smudged and cleansed my studio and snapped a picture just after I lit my Peace candle. I am working on lots of new projects AND I have this months Spirit Journeys Workshop ready to post this week as well. I apologize for missing last month but with everything that was going on with my brother, the training classes I was in and just life, I just did not have the time to put it all together. I hope you enjoy this months workshop, nothing too series, just a playful Soul Journey Collage! I hope all of you that participate have fun with it as that is what Spirit Journeys is all about!
Wishing you a beautiful evening!



6 comments:

KeKe said...

I love the new look of your blog!! It's so light and colorful!!

Shell said...

A beautiful update for you blog.

woodlandwanderings said...

Love the new blog look and wish I could attend your crystal healing course (sigh). Lovely setting for the class, and an inspirational instructor!

thezeninyou said...

OMG...how did I not find you sooner! You have a beautiful blog. Your art work is amazing. I am adding you to my reiki blog roll...

Lola Enchanted said...

Hello sweet gal! I really like the new look!!! Your pretty face sure does brighten the blog world up a bit!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!

Sage Moonstone said...

The new look is... Beautiful!