Wednesday

WOW, Lots of News!

First off, let me sincerely apologize for how long it has been since I have posted! It has been an incredible month and lots and lots of things happening! Great things, exciting and wonderful things! A month full of huge healing experience for me, of release, forgiveness, realizations, and extremely powerful messages from my Spiritual Guides. I can hardly put it into words, and that is okay, because I dont think I really need to. Some things that I have been struggling with over the last few months on which path to take - that path became fully lit for me and I am now ready to implement and start this journey! I am so grateful to be on this path as a healer, helping others has always been my desire and my calling and everyday when I perform my morning Reiki and prayer request ceremony, I ask the Universe, the Angels and my Guides, to help guide me on the path to fulfilling my purpose.
So after saying all of that-I finally have taken the steps to start teaching my own classes here in Goodyear Arizona. On 29 August 2009, I will be teaching a beautiful full day class on Crystal Healing. I have reserved a beautiful spacious room with a view of the lake you see in the picture above! I am so very excited about this opportunity and I hope and pray that you all will want to join me for this wonderful day! For more details, you may visit the following link to my website: Crystal Healing Class.
I would be so honored to meet and share this course I wrote with all of you! The cut off date for Sign Up is 1 July 2009, and I need to have at least 12 people attending by that date or else I cannot cancel and get back my deposit! Eeeeekkkk! =)
More info to come soon, I just wanted to share this news with all of you! Wishing you all a beautiful day!
In love and light,
Joanna

One more item-I have added a section on my Reiki website offering some Free Reiki attunements. Please feel free to visit the following link and ask me to send you one or a couple as I am happy to share Reiki with you!

5 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

I am so happy for you that things are working out so well. I wish I lived in your area as I would love to take your Crystal Helaing class! I will go visit your Reiki healing link now. thank you. :)

Pamela said...

It's good to hear about all the fantastic things going on in your life right now! How exciting about your class! Congratulations!

Oh, you can pick up your award at my blog. ;)

Lissa said...

Great to hear that all is going well for you.Congrats on you new crystal Healing class. It sounds wonderful.

珊珊李 said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優

莫文蔚Karen said...

That's actually really cool!!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,a片,AV女優,聊天室,情色