Monday

A Sweet & Special Gift!


My husband and I were away this weekend in Flagstaff again and I came home to a lovely and beautiful surprise from a dear and cherished fairy friend-Amy at Such a Wonderous Place This Fairytale Space
I was just about in tears when I opened it up as it was so very special I almost could not believe it! The wrapping was so sweet and whimsical, just lovely. She is such a beautiful Spirit and If you have not been lucky enough to come across her sweet blog, please visit, it is truly a wonderous fairytale space.

"Thank you Amy, from the bottom of my Fairy heart, it brims over with love and gratitude for this cherished gift. As a token of my appreciation, I bestow upon you the first ever Little Faerie Tales Fine Fairy Friend Award. You are wonderful!"

When I created this little award this morning, I was reminded of many other sweet Fairy Friends and Artisans that have touched my life through this amazing world of blogging, either with their lovely comments they leave or are simply amazing artisans that I admire. There are so many special and dear bloggers out there and I am grateful to each and every one of you. I would like to send out this award to a few others this morning:

Faerie Luna
Gossamer Creations
Enchanted Garden Studio
Couture de Papier

Have a lovely Monday everyone!
Joanna

9 comments:

Coastal Sisters said...

What a beautiful gift. Amy is such a lovely woman and has the most giving spirit.

LuLu~*

* mY fRiEnDs cALL mE Rella * said...

Oh my! How precious is this?!! thank you so much, sweet faerie friend. And it's lovely to see that you were gifted since I, for one, know what a generous heart YOU have. I wish you a beautiful day.

xox Rella

Sage Moonstone said...

Joanna... Thank you so much! You just made my day~ I did need a bit of a pick me up!

I can't wait to post this on my blog~ it's so beautiful and will make me smile every time I see it.

Have a Wonderful Day~
Sage

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Sweet Rella, you are so very welcome and thank you so much for your lovely comment! Have a lovely day!
Joanna

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Dear Sage, you are so very welcome! I am so happy I could brighten your day a little. Have a lovely and enchanting day.
Joanna

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Can I be dreaming? This week I intended miracles, beauty, friendship, peace and fun and I have tears of joy and all these feelings that I intended. It makes me so happy to make you happy and I will put this lovely post on my sidebar forever. The comments from you as well as others here on this post and Christina's at icandy send shivers of joy and I laugh with faery glee. Thanks dear one. Gorgeous photography, as well, you and Christina have captured that light that I am always sending out and you will keep it in your heart, I know this. Blessings friend and wishes, too.

Sue said...

Joanna,

Thank you so much for this sweet award. That was very thoughtful of you. I'm sorry I took so long to comment but I have not been on the computer much this summer. I will get back to it when school starts again ( next week). Thank you again for you thoughtfulness. The award is beautiful.
~Sue~

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I just knicked the Rackham bits you said to borrow dear, thanks for that! I will be using them for something fun on Oct. 17th at Vanessa's party! Great night to you! Blessings

Couture de Papier said...

Soo sweet and just what I need for my muse! I am honored!