Wednesday

Earth and Sky - A Healing Sanctuary

Good afternoon everyone! Just wanted to share with you the re-opening of my other Etsy store-Earth & Sky. There you will find uplifting and loving tools to help you on your journeys. All items are created by me with love and light and empowered with Reiki energies. I am just starting to add items but so far I have Crystal Aromatherapy Mists, Healing Balms, Reiki Empowered candles, crystals and gemstones, healing artwork and various healing sessions. I hope you will take a moment to visit and simply relax.
Sending you All much love and light,
Joanna

5 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sending you blessings dear! I am off to go lay down. You are such a wonder I love your healing creations. Blessings.

Ashmodai said...

Oh, this is wonderful!
The candles are so beautiful and lovely.

Karen said...

What a magical place you have here!
Beautiful :)

AwtemNymf said...

What an enchanting shop! I am a lover of the Fae too! Nice to meet you!
*sprinkle sprinkle*
I flew in from Vanessa's Magical Party!
I enjoyed my visit! <{:O)
Be Enchanted!

Heather said...

Please stop by my party and giveaway!

http://littlebearries.blogspot.com/2009/10/come-in-come-in.html