Sunday

News and New Art

Hello everyone, I hope you are all having a lovely holiday weekend! I wanted to catch you all up with what has been going on in my little world. First off, the crystal class went wonderfully, I am so very grateful for the sweet spirits that attended my first ever in person class. I have to admit, I was pretty nervous at first, but once I got going and focused on the purpose, the being of service to others, it made it beautiful and all I can say is thank you to everyone that attended.

I have been in the studio alot this week and sometimes you have to just go with it and not stop once the inspiration comes flooding in. It was very special for me because I saw my art evolve a little right before me, and it just kept building upon itself. One idea would come forward with another just behind that one so that it became like a beautiful dance of creativity!
Love to you all and have a beautiful rest of the holiday weekend!
Joanna

3 comments:

Hibiscus Moon said...

That's a gorgeous piece up there. I am going to your other blog. Been following you from the old one. :)

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You are doing such gorgeous things!!!!!!!! I can't wait for my faery!! I look for her to land on my porch soon. I just love the piece you posted. The antiquing and subject, the colors and images and words are so hopeful and a joy! Blessings dear friend.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thank-you for the healing gift at just the perfect time. You are one of my blessings and I am glad to know such a wonder as you. Blessings and light to you.