Monday

Forest Guardian

I wanted to share with you one of my newest paintings entitled "The Forest Guardian". I have a really special piece of art that I am adding the finishing touches to and will be able to share with you soon.

Yesterday I taught my Introduction to Working with Crystals class and it was wonderful with a beautiful bunch of ladies. The night ended beautifully with a lovely concert by the amazing Mark Hofgard, a gifted musician. He asked me to lead a drum session and he would then create a song on the piano to go with it-it turned out amazing! Everyone did so beautifully on the drums and the song was pure joy and very spiritual! I loved every moment of it! This Friday I have a very special Drum Circle planned for the Winter Solstice. I am adding a burning bowl ceremony to release anything that no longer serves our highest purpose. We write them on a piece of paper than add it to the fire and drum the ashes up to the heavens for release! Any of you that are in the Goodyear Arizona area, please feel free to come by and join me!
Wishing you all a beautiful rest of the weekend.
In light,
Joanna

1 comment:

Stream Source said...

This is enchanting ~~~

I see your child and your sage - fantasy and fearlessness.

Shielded - grounded by the earth - guided, illumined, by the moon.

Be well~