Monday

Burning Bowl Ceremony 2010 & The Divine Medicine Journal Workshop

Well my beautiful friends, it is once again that blissful time of the new year, new possibilities, new opportunities, new friends, new challenges and new life! Sometimes in order to embrace the new, we need to let go of the old, make room in our hearts, minds and Spirits for the upcoming blessings that the amazing Universe has in store for each of us.

Last year many of you participated with me in my burning bowl ceremony and it was very beautiful. A Burning Bowl Ceremony is a beautiful way of letting go of all that JUNK we all carry around-the woulda, coulda, shoulda's, the guilt, shame, fears, regrets, relationship issues, family issues, etc. etc.

Dear Ones, the burdens have become too heavy for you to carry any longer by yourself, RELEASE them to the Heavens and the Universe to transmute them into beautiful pure white light. I once again invite any of you to participate and let go of what no longer serves your highest purpose. As I said last year, the only requirement for participation is...

DO NOT LOOK BACK!


Once these issues have been burned-they are gone, there is no digging them up again in the future. This is your chance to truly free yourself of old fears that may be holding you back from realizing your true purpose here on Earth.

Release, Forgive and Move Forward!

When you are ready leave a post here on this blog or send me an email at:
earthandskyspirit@yahoo.com with one thing or a hundred things you want to release and I will perform the ceremony on 22 January 2010 at 5:15 Arizona Time (MST). Please have your requests in to me before Noon if possible on 22 January. Once again, please feel free to participate in your corner of the world at the same time and affirm what you are releasing.

THE NEXT UPDATE....

Many of you remember participating in my Spirit Journeys Creative Workshops where I offered various projects on this blog with instructions for you to play and create with me once a month. I sincerely apologize for not continuing them for all of you, I received numerous emails asking when and if they were coming back. Well I am telling you know that YES there will be another Creative Workshop coming this month!

For the last 6 months I have really been focused on keeping, as well as creating, journals and journal pages. Keeping a journal with all of the things that have been going on in my life the last half of the year has been a life saving tool for me and I know many of you have those very same feelings about keeping a journal. So...that being said, the new Creative Workshop is called:

THE DIVINE MEDICINE JOURNAL WORKSHOP


As the last one was, there is no charge for you to participate with me. I will share with you techniques, drawing and writing ideas and more and provide you the steps it took to create the journal page. I thought the most appropriate day to start this workshop is 22 January 2010 after I perform the burning bowl ceremony for all of you. I thought it would be a wonderful way to leave behind the old and bring in the new with a wonderful new creative monthly project for you and I to share together. You do not have to let me know if you would like to participate but I would be very appreciative if you would not mind placing my Divine Medicine Journal Banner below on your blog and if you would like to share a picture of your journal page, I would love to see it and share it here on my blog too!
I am so excited about the New Year-our blank journal pages, and sharing it with all of you in Blogland. We are all so connected, and yet why do so many feel so alone, we are all beautiful blissful beings, and yet why do so many feel unloved and not worthy? YOU are so precious, so worthy, so loved and so very beautiful, do not let anyone have that kind of power over you to take it away, as it is only an illusion that we are ever without. Love is all around and within my dear ones.

In love and light,
Joanna

7 comments:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi how are you?
I was looking through your blog, and I found it interesting, and inspiring to me, so I thought why not leave you a comment. I have a blog also obviously and would like to invite you to become my blog pal.

I mostly post about the Southern California experience through the perspective of personal writings, and my art. Maybe you can become my friend, and follow, and I can also follow you, if that is okay. Well I hope to hear from you soon... Jesse

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Hi Jesse! I would love to, especially since you are a fellow Southern California friend, I was born and raised in San Diego!
Thank you so much!
Joanna

Stoneweaver said...

Hi Joanna - How delightful that you found my blog. Every once in a while in the blogosphere paths cross in cyberspace and you meet someone blogging about all the stuff you are interested in. We have so much in common! I know that I am going to come back here often.

I'm going to have a think about what I'd like you to cleanse through fire. It is interesting because my virtue chosen for January is Forgiveness, which resonates with 'Release, Forgive and Move Forward'. Blessed synchronicity eh?

Stoneweaver said...

Oh my - I just have to add that your artworks are beautiful and I was astounded to see that you make little framed pictures with doors that open out - I do too! (Though I've never shown them on my blog!)

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Thank you so much sweet Miss Stoneweaver! It is so wonderful when like minded Souls cross and connect! And thank you so very much for the compliment to my art, I am so happy you like it!
Have a beautiful day!
Joanna

woodlandwanderings said...

Hello Sweet Joanna,
I look forward to the burning bowl ceremony, and have plenty of old baggage I need to release. Thank you for this opportunity and and for reaching out through your blog to remind us of this beautiful ceremony for the new year! I've posted your Devine Medicine Journal Workshop button on my blog. As always, you're an inspiration. Blessings to you in this new year!

apinkdreamer said...

hi! i'm eleni! just thiw morning i discovered your beautiful blog.i put the photo you said on my blog. i hope to be one member too.i'll send you by e-mail one of my journal page too.