Thursday

The New Healing Space & Burning Bowl Ceremony for the New Year

Good afternoon dear ones, I wanted to be sure and wish you all a very beautiful and Happy New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! I also wanted to share with you a picture of the healing space I am renting at Lavendar Moon Holistic Center in Goodyear Arizona. If you live in the Phoenix area I would love for you to stop by and see me and check out the beautiful center and shop they have as well. This month I have two wonderful classes I am teaching:

16 January: Working with the Faerie Realms
29 January: Drumming Circle

In my next post I have will announce the date for my yearly Burning Bowl Ceremony for the New Year and how you can participate! Wishing you all a beautiful day,
In love and light,
Joanna

4 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Know that I see your beauty shining and when you don't, I will remind you. You are dear to me and I send you hope and light for the New Year! Blessings.

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Thank you so very much my dear friend. I cherish your Spirit within my life and am grateful you are a part of it.

Sage Moonstone said...

What a beautiful place! I wish I lived closer..

I hope you enjoy your new 'home' and have lots of wonderful days there.

Shell said...

Happy New Year, Joanna. I wish I was close to you. I love to take working with the faerie realms class.