Wednesday

This Weeks Nature Altar...

Hello dear friends, this has been such a busy week getting prepared to teach the Reiki 1 & 2 Class this Saturday! I am really excited about it and have quite a few lovely people signed up for it-I am so grateful and blessed to be doing what I love everyday! Because of this, I am a little behind on our next Divine Medicine Journal entry but rest assured I will have that posted for you on my other blog-Ravens Feather Studio, by tomorrow evening! I also wanted to share with you this weeks Nature Altar, the intention for me this week is for Harmony on all levels, physical, mental and spiritual and I send that intention out to all of you as well and wish you deep peace and love always. I will write more soon, I have a fun project I have been working on (in my spare seconds) that I would love to share with all of you.
Have a lovely day!
Joanna

4 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Beautiful altar, Joanna! Thank you for sharing it. Congrats on getting a class together for Reiki~I am sure it will go quite well.
Have a great evening. :) Theresa

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Glad to see such beauty. Blessings.

Beadwright said...

This is absolutely beautiful. thanks so much for sharing it.

Nicole/Beadwright

apinkdreamer said...

hi i'm eleni from greece!you inspire me so much and when i read you i feel so calm!!!!!!!!
i'm looking forward to reading your new project!
next week i'll try to make my own altar!!!!!!
thank you!