Tuesday

A Huge Thank You...

Thank you so much to all of you who have been leaving such sweet and wonderful posts and sending me emails of healing blessings. I truly appreciate them all! The test on Friday went very well, the doctor found nothing out of the ordinary, did a few biopsies which I wont receive the results on for a while. I was so out of it all day on Friday after the anesthisia, I dont remember getting dressed, talking with the doctor, getting home etc. My husband said I told him the same stories over and over again! I just slept all day and on Saturday and Sunday I was pretty sore in my abdomen and just took it easy. The next step is the appointment with the surgeon on Thursday so I will let you all know what she recommends and what I decide to do. I just want to feel better and move forward!
I will leave you with a little picture I took of a project I have been working on with this amazing old photo album from the late 1800's I found a few months back. I love re-purposing these old vintage albums! I will share more pics with you all tomorrow when I can get some more pictures taken.
With love and light,
Joanna

6 comments:

GlossQueen said...

I hope you get some answers soon. I'll continue to send you healing vibes xxx

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Thanks for giving us an update. I do send more well wishes to you for a speedy recovery! Theresa

apinkdreamer said...

hi! i'm so happy for you!
i hope my little fairy - witches have helped you!!!!!

Miss Meliss said...

Sending you warm squishy hugs!

Loving your new project.

Melissa

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Love and healing to a kindred and kind friend. I am thinking of you. Blessings.
P.S. I love the book so much.

Stream Source said...

Thank you for the update....

Be well, in the arms of Love.