Saturday

New Journal Entry Posted!

Good afternoon and happy Saturday everyone! I am very sorry for the delay in posting the new journal entry! It is now up on Ravens Feather Studio for all to enjoy. I have been finding myself just running to catch up with so many things since the surgery! I feel like I am running in place. I see the light at the end of that tunnel though so I am almost there! Enjoy the new entry and I will post a new entry here soon. Until then...have a lovely weekend!
In love and light,
Joanna

5 comments:

Debby said...

Hi Joanna, hope you are feeling much better. Love your new entry, gorgeous.
Debby

icandy... said...

your newest journal entry is just beautiful!
ox
christina

Faerie Moon Creations said...

I'm happy you are well! This journal page is so beautiful. It has such an angelic feel to it...just wonderful. Hope you have a great week! Theresa

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Sending you joy. Hope you are well. These pages are touched with your magic dear friend. They are so beautiful. Blessings, Amy

Sage Moonstone said...

I hope you're healing well and finding a little joy everyday!

Blessings & Light~
Sage