Thursday

New Postcards & A New Journal Workshop...

Hello everyone...I hope this post finds you all very well and happy! I just wanted to share with you that I now have some sweet postcards up in my Raven & Me store AND...that I am finishing up the pictures of my latest Medicine Journal entry for all you to enjoy. I should have it posted by Friday evening or early Saturday morning. So off to work I go, I am in the studio painting, trying my hand at creating some whimsical art dolls. Will share with you soon if I get the courage to do so! =)
Have a lovely day!
With love,
Joanna

4 comments:

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

This is great! Gorgeous idea!!!! I hope to see lots of fun with this sweet character! Blessings and light to a dear one, Amy.

Jan said...

Hope you decide to share your art dolls:)

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Wow - everything is SO cute!!! I bookmarked your shop. The new work is amazing - I love those little ravens...very whimsical and sweet. There's so many wonderful things to choose from. Much good luck to you with the new shop! :) Theresa

gayle said...

Aren't they wonderful :) look forward to seeing what you come up with!