Thursday

I am Still Here!

Hello everyone, just wanted to give all of you an update that I am still here just REALLY busy. I have been traveling, teaching and working on updating my Reiki website, I created and published a Medicine Mandala Healing deck, I am in a concert Saturday night leading a drum session...lots of stuff going on and I am loving it! I am looking forward to sharing my pics with you of my studio tomorrow for Where Bloggers Create II! I moved things around so it looks a little different, hope you all enjoy and I hope you are all doing wonderful!
With love and light,
Joanna

3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

How wonderful it is to hear from you again! I was hoping you were well. What terrific things you've been up to. Congrats on the publication of the mandala deck. That's so exciting! Take care...Theresa

apinkdreamer said...

hi!!!i hope you are well! i've already posted photos of my studio for where bloggers create!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

We are too and still loving you dear friend!!! Sending such faery dust and kind wishes! Blessings to you.