Friday

Giving Myself Permission...

Hello everyone! Well I am now back in my hometown of San Diego! We arrived almost two weeks ago and have been unpacking, doing the whole full day DMV trip to get my license changed back ! Lots of "stuff" going on!

In the midst of this chaos, I am giving myself permission to just "play" this weekend. I have had lots of creations floating around in my mind but have not been able to work on them until now. No obligations, no worries, just time for me to create and play! I will also be working on a new journal entry for Ravens Feather Studio this weekend so look to have a new workshop by Sunday! I wish you all a beautiful and safe holiday weekend!

4 comments:

VisionWise said...

so so so glad you're back... Enjoy your playtime!

faerwillow said...

~looking forward to what lies ahead...she's l♥vely...wonderful for and of you to take time for yourself to create and play...so important to tend to our needs and desires rather than get caught up in the constant comotion of things we HAVE to do...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Faerie Moon Creations said...

Glad you are back! You have been missed. This piece you have shown here is beautiful. Take care and enjoy the play...Theresa

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Good luck! I am glad you are doing this!!! Truly consider creating a portfolio and sending it to a major merchandiser! Your ideas are always gold. Keep creating dear! Blessings.