Friday

Christmas In Fairyland...

Greeting dear friends, life has certainly beckoned these last few months and I have had to answer the call. I cannot believe how long it has been since my last post. The move, new job and lots of projects I am trying to fit in between, have kept me incredibly busy. Many of you have crossed my thoughts over the last few months wondering how you were doing and I just have not had a spare moment to even visit your blogs. And just as things are finally calming down on other areas, the holidays are now upon us! So, I send a big hug and lots of love to you all in blogland and hope to connect with you soon.
I wanted to share with you all my Fairy Christmas Tree for this year! Lots of ripe berries, acorns, leaves, dragonflies, butterflies, and of course lots of Faeries all upon a cupcake pink lighted Christmas tree! I have had one fleeting moment to work on an actual art piece which I will share with you below called "Portal to Fayre", the rest of my time has been devoted to something very special to me that will be unveiled in 2011. That is all I can say for now but it is something I am very excited about and is becoming a true labor of love for me. Until next time my dear friends, have a beautiful weekend. Also, please stop on over at Ravens Feather Studio blog for the newest Divine Medicine Journal Workshop!
In love and light,
Joanna
 

3 comments:

Faerie Moon Creations said...

It is good to have you back! :) Love your beautiful tree and your new art. I'll be interested to learn of your new project. Happy Holidays! Theresa

faerwillow said...

~bright holiday wishes...may you enjoy and savor the moments upon you...i adore your faerie tree...ever so so sweet it is...life i think no matter what we do...will always be busy...a true balancing act!!!be well and blessings aplenty~

gayle said...

You have such a pretty blog :) it's wonderful to see you back! I know that life really can interfere with blogland at times, but it's good to know it's always there when life eases up a little :)