Saturday

Treasured Gifts...



A few days ago I emailed a dear friend of mine, Amy from Such a Wonderous Place This Fairytale Space, to tell her I had a little surprise gift for her and could not for the life of me find her address. Life is so amazing as she said she been looking for my address as well and had a few treasures she wanted to send to me! I received my sweet package from her yesterday and it is so wonderful, she knows exactly what I love, I am such a lucky girl to know such a beautiful and loving Spirit.


I cherish you sweet Amy my dear faery friend and I hope your treasures come soon!

4 comments:

faerwillow said...

~always a sweet surprise when a dear friend sends treasures in the mail...enjoy your treats...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I love this... thanks friend. I can't wait to post what you sent me in awhile for I am wafting as you know in sweet repose and cherishing those I love. Your gifts yesterday made a hard day easier and grace my art desk with the other treasures you have sent to me during our friendship as a light and beacon. I am glad the muse is there again for that was the goal of the magic I sent you. Not necessarily to use what I sent, but to know that you are thought of and cherished. Blessings and light to a spirit so bright. Talk to you soon lovely you.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

I posted about joy and you treasures are part of it. Thanks friend for lighting up the day! I cherish the gifts. Blessings.

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Thinking of you this morning and wishing you joy. blessings.