Wednesday

Faery Alchemy~A Six Week Online Class

 I know I have told you I have been busy for the last few months but I did not tell you ALL of the reason why! hehehe! Sorry it was a surprise and I cant believe I did not spill the beans before hand as I am horrible at that, but I am so excited to share it with you now! I have been steadily working on a wonderful online class on working with the Faeries! It is called Faery Alchemy and it is six weeks long chock full of information on how to reclaim our connection to Nature, the Faeries and find the sacred in our everyday lives once again! The class is loaded with info, recipes, journal entries, sacred prayers and rituals, step by step videos and guided audio meditations! The best part is you can go at your own pace, take as long as you would like, be in your pajamas if you want to in the comfort of your own home plus you can join anytime as the class is ongoing continually!! It has been such a labor of love for me and I cant wait to share it! If you are interested you can click on the banner for the class on my sidebar or just go to the following link:

Faery Alchemy Online Class

Over half of my life has been dedicated to my workings with the Faeries and it is my dream to share that knowledge with anyone that allows me, keeping their magic alive within us! Enjoy and please let me know if you have any questions!

In Faery Light,
Joanna

6 comments:

Roselie said...

It seems such a beautiful class! But I have a question, is there a time limit for the course or you can enroll anytime? I ask because I 'm interested but I have neither the money nor the time riht now.

Joanna Rowan Mullane said...

Hello Roselie, yes the course is ongoing so you can take this whenever you want and there is no time limit to finish it, you go at your own pace. Even though it is a six week class that just means the structure is six weeks long but you can take as much time as you need to! Thank you so much!
Joanna

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

You are truly a kindred. I love the idea! My friend, here, in town, is focusing on this very thing and combining the idea with reiki eventually. I am glad to here from you as I have a little gift for you. Drop me a line with your address, I can't keep track of anything lately, so blowy and watery, am I. Thanks and bliss to you! Amy at asperryfaldet@gmail.com

Colleen Mulrooney said...

Oh Joanna, What a BEAUTIFUL blog, I've just stumbled across it via HibiscusMoon. Definitely going to spend some time here taking a look around :)

Rella said...

Hello Dearest Joanna,
It seems too many years since we have touched base. I had to do some digging to find you..........so hopefully you will see this. We must catch up....Sending love and light. xox Rella

Willow said...

OH I want to go there too! I had difficulty with the link but I am sure I will figure it out.
Be Well
Willow