Sunday

Nature's Mandala...

 Yesterday morning when I awoke I felt a nudge to get outside and get some fresh air, to spend time with Nature and just play outside! Remember when you were a kid waking up on a Saturday morning and there was nothing holding you back from running outside to play! Oh I love that feeling! So I went out to take a walk by the water and enjoy the new town we are living in...it was beautiful, the weather was warmer than it has been since I have been here-and let me tell you I have been freezing here coming from the desert! I took a few shots with my iphone and when I downloaded them tonight I could not believe the image that was gifted to me! Neither of these photos have been altered in anyway! They are exactly how they came out-minus the frame around them of course. Nature sure knows how to get a girl up in the morning and amaze her with her beauty of light, color and design...go outside and play my friends...


In Faery Light,
Joanna

No comments: